To pay for your citation, please enter your car’s license tag or your citation or issue number.
Citation Payment Information
- If you have 3 or more unpaid citations more than 30 days old from the violation date., your vehicle may be immobilized or impounded.
- Citations for most vehicle violations are available for payment on this website the next business day. (Hand-written citations may take more than 1 month.)
- Payments may not appear on this website for 3 business days. Payments take 1 to 3 business days to post, and this website reflects only posted payments. Unposted payments are not reflected on this website, which also may not reflect the $25 registration flag fee. Please call 410-396-4080 Monday–Friday (except holidays) 8:30am–4:30pm to verify your payment or confirm the amount due.
- If your vehicle is currently booted or immobilized DO NOT pay here. Instead, please call the Boot Release Line at 1-877-810-7907 (Call this number only for booted or immobilized vehicle) to speak to an operator 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. If you pay on this website for a booted or immobilized vehicle, your car’s release will be delayed and it may be towed
- Vehicle Citations with a violation date on or before December 31, 2012 are available at www.public.cite-web.com(External Link). Enter your citation’s violation code and PIN number.
- The City of Baltimore no longer faxes VR119 release forms to the Motor Vehicle Administration.
Baltimore City provides online access to the public information maintained in its records. While the city has confidence in the accuracy of these records, Baltimore City makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the information.