The City has removed all late fees that were automatically applied to violations that were assessed in May, June, and July. A small amount of customers may have paid erroneous late fees.
Please email BaltimoreCityCollections@baltimorecity.gov
if you feel you have received late fees in error and we will assist you.
The City has been issuing paper citations only for parking violations since May 6th. We are currently addressing the backlog of paper citations that need to be entered into the system and will make a public announcement once the backlog has been addressed. Thank you for your patience.
ALERT: We are experiencing problems with the calculations of
parking citation fines and penalties.
Please call 410-396-4080 for the current amount due.
This payment site is available to submit payments once verified.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To pay for your citation, please enter your car’s license tag or your citation or issue number.
Citation Payment Information
- If your vehicle is currently booted or immobilized do NOT pay here. Instead, please call the Boot Release Line at 1-877-810-7907 to speak to an operator 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. (Call this number only for booted or immobilized cars.) If you pay on this website for a booted or immobilized vehicle, your car’s release will be delayed and it may be towed
- Citations for most vehicle violations are available for payment on this website the next business day. (Hand-written citations may take more than 1 month.)
- Payments may not appear on this website for 3 business days. Payments take 1 to 3 business days to post, and this website reflects only posted payments. Unposted payments are not reflected on this website, which also may not reflect the $25 registration flag fee. Please call 410-396-4080 Monday–Friday (except holidays) 8:30am–4:30pm to verify your payment or confirm the amount due.
- If you have 3 or more unpaid tickets more than 30 days old, your car may be immobilized or impounded.
- Vehicle Citations with a violation date on or before December 31, 2012 are available at www.public.cite-web.com(External Link). Enter your citation’s violation code and PIN number.
- The City of Baltimore no longer faxes VR119 release forms to the Motor Vehicle Administration. All requests will be mailed within 2 to 3 business days.
Baltimore City provides online access to the public information maintained in its records. While the city has confidence in the accuracy of these records, Baltimore City makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the information.