We have upgraded our online payment portal and you may notice changes in the look of our web page while entering payment information. We now accept American Express cards and, if customers provide their e-mail addresses, we also can inform them about different stages of payment processing.
ALERT: We are experiencing problems with the calculations of
parking citation fines and penalties.
Please call 410-396-4080 for the current amount due.
This payment site is available to submit payments once verified.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To pay for your citation, please enter your car’s license tag or your citation or issue number.
Citation Payment Information
- If your vehicle is currently booted or immobilized do NOT pay here. Instead, please call the Boot Release Line at 1-877-810-7907 to speak to an operator 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. (Call this number only for booted or immobilized cars.) If you pay on this website for a booted or immobilized vehicle, your car’s release will be delayed and it may be towed
- Citations for most parking, red light, and speed camera violations are available for payment on this website the next business day. (Hand-written citations may take more than 1 month.)
- Payments may not appear on this website for 3 business days. Payments take 1 to 3 business days to post, and this website reflects only posted payments. Unposted payments are not reflected on this website, which also may not reflect the $25 registration flag fee. Please call 410-396-4080 Monday–Friday (except holidays) 8:30am–4:30pm to verify your payment or confirm the amount due.
- If you have 3 or more unpaid tickets more than 30 days old, your car may be immobilized or impounded.
- Red Light and Speed Camera Citations with a violation date on or before December 31, 2012 are available at www.public.cite-web.com(External Link). Enter your citation’s violation code and PIN number.
- The CIty of Baltimore no longer faxes VR119 release forms to the Department of Motor Vehicles. All requests will be mailed within 2 to 3 business days.
Baltimore City provides online access to the public information maintained in its records. While the city has confidence in the accuracy of these records, Baltimore City makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the information.